|Posted On||Aug 23, 2022|
As part of one the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Tooling Engineer with automotive manufacturing experience.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Paid Overtime
- Autonomous work environment
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Global advancement opportunities
Duties of the Tooling Engineer include:
- Manage all stages of design, development, and fabrication of tooling from initial concept through production
- Prepare cost estimates, budgets, and timelines for updated tooling
- Partner with plant management, manufacturing engineers, tool and die makers, and operators, to improve process efficiency, set up, and run times
- Assist in the implementation of new technology and capital equipment upgrades
- Bachelor`s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field preferred, but non-degreed applicants with relevant experience will be considered
- Previous experience designing, developing, and troubleshooting tooling for metal forming applications
- Automotive industry experience is highly preferred
- Tooling development
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Metal forming
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.