Director of EHS
Director of EHS
|Posted On||Aug 24, 2022|
Angola, IN area
Our client has a solid reputation and manufactures high quality, innovative products for customers all over the world. They have a few plants within the US and Mexico and are in need of a Director of EHS to oversee and lead the environmental, health and safety at these production facilities.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym membership
As Director of EHS, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and leading plant EHS programs and policies
- Overseeing all safety training
- Ensuring OSHA compliance
- Implementing continuous improvements
- Identifying risks and develop corrective actions
- Auditing facilities
- Coaching, training and mentoring 2 safety coordinators
- Ensuring compliance with waste removal, air emissions and water discharge regulations
- Being a strategic and visionary leader, working with plant management to make safety decisions within the plants
To be considered for the Director of EHS, you need to have:
- A degree is highly preferred; equivalent experience will be considered, along with at least 5 years of EHS experience in a manufacturing facility
- Any certifications are a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- PSM experience is a plus
- Proven OSHA experience
- Experience with MS Office
Key skills: Environmental, Safety, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.