|Posted On||Aug 25, 2022|
With the help of thousands of employees across the world, our client has become a dominant force within various forms of manufacturing. They have a proactive mindset and like that mindset in their employees. They feel this will lead to quality products going out the door every time. Currently, they are looking to add an EDI Administrator to their team in Northwest Ohio.
- Ability to make a mark on the facility by using your EDI/MRP skills
- Comprehensive benefits program, bonus plan, and 401k match
- Non-union facility with the ability to be hands-on with your work
Duties of the EDI Administrator include:
- Monitor and manage all EDI traffic and supply chain data
- Interface customer portals with internal EDI/MRP system
- Utilize customer portals to determine demand data
- Manage customer demand data and ensure production/materials capacity can meet order needs
- Convert data into viable production plans via EDI/MRP
- Determine the root cause of EDI data issues and implement corrective actions
- Develop and adjust production plans and transportation plans
- Ensure sufficient stoppage time for needs (maintenance, materials replenishment, etc.) between production runs
- Work with customers to resolve demand data issues
- Communicate with materials, inventory control, production, and logistics on any mismatches in EDI data
- Assist in the development, implementation, and improvement of procedures aimed at improving supply chain
To be considered for the EDI Administrator role you must have:
- Proven experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Planning/Scheduling experience for production is helpful, but not mandatory
- Team-based person; easy to get along with
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.