|Posted On||Aug 29, 2022|
Novi, MI area
Are you looking for a fresh start with a top-notch company? Here is your chance! This company is growing and looking to hire talented individuals to continue their success. Our client is in need of a Maintenance Technician on 2nd shift.
Why should you apply?
- Paid time off
- Growing company
- Stable work environment
Duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshooting, maintenance, replacement and repair of equipment and machinery
- Troubleshooting PLCs
- Ensuring equipment is running
- Identifying any equipment issues
- Inspecting and testing machinery
- Preventative maintenance
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- Previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with mechanical, electrical and hydraulics maintenance
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Able to work 2nd shift
Key skills: Maintenance, manufacturing, troubleshooting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.