|Posted On||Aug 31, 2022|
Dayton, OH area
Job ID: #26738
Our client is a global manufacturing corporation that has been experiencing tremendous growth. They are an innovative, challenging company with future opportunity. They are in need of an Electrical Engineer to join their talented team.
As Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- PLC & HMI troubleshooting, programming and maintenance
- Maintaining servos, motors, drives, vision systems, etc.
- Improving plant processes
- Ensuring safety
To be considered for the Electrical Engineer position you must have:
- A degree is highly preferred, along with 2 years of PLC programming and troubleshooting experience
- Hands-on ability
- Excellent communication skills; bilingual is a plus
Key skills: PLC, HMI, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.