|Posted On||Sep 01, 2022|
Cincinnati, OH area
Our client is a top-notch manufacturer that puts the customer first. Their goal is to deliver excellent customer service and they need an outgoing leader to join their team as Quality Manager.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stable company
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing both quality control and quality assurance, including 3-5 supervisors and managers
- Leading and maintaining the company quality system
- Leading continuous improvements
- Coaching and training quality and lab associates
- Developing and implementing quality policies and goals
- Developing quality budgets
- Working with production to ensure quality products
- Overseeing the quality lab and equipment, including equipment repair, maintenance and calibration
To be considered for the Quality Manager position, you must have:
- A BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar, along with at least 5 years of previous quality leadership experience in a chemical manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication skills
Key skills: Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Continuous Improvements
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.