|Posted On||Sep 01, 2022|
Cincinnati, OH area
For over 40 years, this company has developed and manufactured products for a wide variety of clients. They have adapted, stayed innovative and maintained their commitment to quality. They have a strong focus on health and safety and our in need of an EHS Coordinator to join their team.
As EHS Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Creating Job Hazard Analyses and Process Hazard Analyses
- PSM Auditing
- Inspecting and documenting plant and equipment for safety and environmental hazards
- Ensuring plant safety
- Participating in accident investigations
- Air monitoring
- Preparing hot work and confined space parts for the company's safe work permit
- Recommending and selecting plant PPE, monitoring supply levels
- Assisting with EHS training
To be considered for the EHS Coordinator role, you must have:
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Previous EHS experience
Key skills: Environmental, Occupational Health, Safety
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.