|Posted On||Sep 01, 2022|
Cincinnati, OH area
This company manufactures products for a variety of growing industries. They are ISO certified and maintain the highest quality, safety, and environmental standards. They are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- Team-oriented company
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, 401K, etc.)
- Competitive salary
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Investigations/root cause analysis
- Identifying non-conformance issues
- Corrective actions
- Internal auditing
- Participating in continuous improvements
- Maintaining quality systems
To be considered for the Quality Engineer position, you must have:
- An AS degree or higher with 2 years of previous experience in manufacturing OR a BS degree and co-op/internship experience
- Excellent communication skills and be an analytical thinker
- Experience with ISO and quality systems is highly desired
Key skills: Quality Assurance, Corrective Action, Root Cause Analysis
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.