|Posted On||Sep 08, 2022|
$90,000 - $108,000
Job ID: $26752
For over 50 years, our client has manufactured top of the line products and you likely use their supplies in your home and workplace. They provide a relaxed and friendly working environment where employees can make a difference each day. As a result, they have a high employee retention rate. Currently, they are looking to hire a Plant Manager at their plant in Eastern Ohio.
- Good company retention rate
- Growing location that is adding plant personnel
- Bonus Opportunity
Duties of the Plant Manager position include:
- Manage all aspects of production
- Train and lead supervisors and management team
- Work with employees to create a positive work environment
- Lead initiatives to improve process issues and production efficiency
- Work with engineering and management to lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Set production goals and implement plans to achieve those goals
- Assist with the interviewing and hiring of personnel
- Ensure production is in line with the company's business plan and budget
Required experience for the Plant Manager position include:
- A degree is preferred
- Previous management experience in a manufacturing environment is necessary
- Interactive management style and strong communication skills
- Teamwork mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.