|Posted On||Sep 15, 2022|
$80,000 - $100,000
This company was founded in the mid-1800`s and has always been a leader in their industry. Today, they are a global leader and sell their product in over 25 countries. Customers include leading companies in the automotive, aerospace, energy, marine, and agriculture industries. At this manufacturing location, you will be a part of a global organization, but will enjoy a family-friendly and flexible work environment. You will be well compensated, offered great benefits, matching 401(k), vacation, and much more.
The current opening is for a Chief Engineer. Main duties include:
- Guide and direct the work of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
- Ensure technical excellence
- Lead and support mechanical engineering analysis, concept design, and detailed mechanical design
- Lead the development of very technical and highly complex machinery and equipment
- Establish processes and procedures for the effective operation of the engineering department
- Project management
- Plan and complete engineering projects on time and within budget
- Support the customer service department
- Travel approximately 5% of the time, both domestic and international
- B.S. in Engineering is required
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in an engineering leadership role
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a machine design or equipment development position
- Strong project management background
- Prior work experience with 3D CAD
- Software packages such as Solid Edge and ANSYS (FEA) desired, or similar
- Experience with PLC’s and other controls desired
- Excellent leadership ability, strong communications skills
- Must be highly analytical and detail-oriented
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.