|Posted On||Sep 14, 2022|
Indianapolis, IN area
$52,000 - $57,000
Job ID: #26760
From concept through completion, this company prides itself on high quality. They manufacture products used by consumers all over the world and are the leader in their industry. They are innovative and have state of the art equipment and technology. Currently, our client is in need of a Purchasing Coordinator to join their team.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacations, holidays and more!
- Paid OT (after 45 hours)
- Growing, fast-paced company
- Relocation assistance may be provided
Duties and responsibilities of the Purchasing Coordinator include:
- Materials, product and services purchasing
- Identifying vendors and determining product and materials availability
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation of orders
- Identifying new suppliers and evaluating existing ones
- Reviewing quotes and negotiating contracts
- Reducing costs
- Parts and components sourcing
- Resolving price discrepancies
- Improving processes
Requirements of the Purchasing Coordinator:
- A degree and at least one year of previous purchasing/procurement experience or equivalent experience will be considered
- Experience with Plex or similar
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel
Key skills: Purchasing, Procurement, Communication
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.