|Posted On||Sep 16, 2022|
Our client is a family-owned corporation that has been in business for 100 years and continue to grow. They are in need of a hands-on A/R Specialist to join and lead their team.
Why should you apply?
- Great benefits
- Essential business--very stable and busy
- Opportunity to make a difference
As A/R Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Posting cash and checks
- Tracking customer deductions
- Monitoring A/R aging reports
- Processing customer bill backs
- Managing claims and deductions
- Overseeing prepaid accounts
To be considered for the A/R Specialist you must have:
- Previous A/R experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS office, primarily Word and Excel
- Experience with SAP Business One is a plus, but not required
- Experience in retail is helpful as well
Key skills: Accounts Receivable, Reports, Excel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.