Die Cast Technician
Die Cast Technician
|Posted On||Sep 20, 2022|
$55,000 – 75,000
For over 50 years, this company has established an efficient production system that provides talented individuals with a career that is filled with job security, opportunity and challenges. Their expertise is highly valued by all of their clients and allows for the delivery of high quality products and customer satisfaction worldwide. In addition to the perks provided by the job environment, you will be offered a comprehensive benefits package which includes perks like paid overtime, 401k match, onsite health clinic, and more. Currently, they are looking to add a Die Cast Technician to their team.
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity to make your mark in a challenging work environment
- Job stability
Duties of the Die Cast Technician include:
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures and layouts for die casting process
- Implement changes and continuous improvement initiatives to improve process efficiency and eliminate waste in die casting
- Assist with tooling development for die casting
- Reduce downtime by conferring with maintenance to improve PMs and reactive maintenance
- Work with operators to train on SOPs and determine areas of improvement in die casting
- Assist with equipment start up and installations in die casting area
Requirements for the Die Cast Technician include:
- A degree in engineering OR equivalent experience in die casting
- Strong knowledge of die casting processes
- Previous experience implementing process improvements in manufacturing is preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.