|Posted On||Sep 20, 2022|
Ashland, OH area
Our client is a well-established manufacturing corporation that has been in the area for over 100 years! They have an excellent reputation in their industry and continue to see a bright future ahead. They offer a wide range of solutions to multitudes of customers. They are in need of an EHS Specialist to join their team.
As EHS Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring plant safety
- Leading plant environmental systems and ensuring regulations compliance
- Creating programs and training plant associates
- Performing risk assessments
- Determining and implementing corrective actions
- Improving processes
- Reporting and documentation
To be considered for the EHS Specialist position, you must have:
- At least 2 years of previous EHS experience in a manufacturing facility or similar
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience with audits and inspections
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Key skills: Environmental, Safety, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.