|Posted On||Sep 20, 2022|
Ashland, OH area
Our client is a global manufacturing and technology leader. They offer multiple products and continue to grow! Due to retirement, they are in need of a Materials Manager to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- Paid time off
- Great benefits that start day 1
- 401K and stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Coordinating and integrating material flow
- Leading continuous improvements
- Optimizing the production plan and inventory levels to meet customer demand
- Monitoring the MRP system
- Leading the Materials and Supply Chain team
- Developing materials management standards
- Tracking, improving and controlling KPIs and corrective measures
- Leading physical inventory
- Implementing cost savings
- Leading the shipping and receiving areas
To be considered for the Materials Manager you must have:
- Previous Procurement, Materials or Supply Chain Management experience in a manufacturing facility
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience with ERP
- Experience improving processes
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.