|Posted On||Sep 20, 2022|
Rutledge, GA area
For over 100 years this company has been manufacturing innovative products for their clients to meet progressively changing needs. They treat their employees like family and offer a team-oriented workplace. They are in need of an Assembly Manager to lead their team.
Why should you apply?
- M-R work schedule (occasional OT required)
- Great benefits
- Stable, growing manufacturer
As Assembly Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the production line and assembly areas
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees
- Leading continuous improvements
- Reducing costs
- Improving and/or maintaining quality
- Ensuring plant safety
- Proposing capital projects
- Ensuring ISO compliance
- Maintaining inventory accuracy
To be considered for the Assembly Manager position you must have:
- A degree and/or five years of equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience in assembly, sheet metal fabrication, high volume, industrial manufacturing or similar
- Experience with Lean and ISO
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Key skills: Manufacturing, Supervision, Leadership
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.