|Posted On||Sep 21, 2022|
$85,000 to $95,000
Job ID: #26775
Demand and industry growth with this manufacturing company have created a need for them to add on a talented engineer to their team. The company will offer you career growth, development, stability and an competitive benefit package.
Why you should apply?
Opportunity to launch your career with a Global Corporation
Opportunity to learn and grow
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implement process improvements within the production environment
- Hands on troubleshooting of plant equipment, tooling, fixtures, and support processes
- Optimize manufacturing processes, reduce costs and cycle time
- Implement formal continuous improvement procedures such as root cause analysis and lean manufacturing
- Manage equipment capital upgrades
To be considered for this Manufacturing Engineering position you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree is preferred but open with right experience
- 2+ years of process improvement experience within a high-volume automotive company
- Knowledge of heavy manufacturing is a plus
- Hands on type of engineer
- Creative and technical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, ability to relate to a variety of people
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.