|Posted On||Sep 21, 2022|
Montgomery, OH area
$90,000 - $120,000
Job ID #26781
Our client is among the global leaders in producing unique aerospace products used in a multitude of aircraft. They are growing rapidly, offer very competitive pay and benefits, and will offer you a place to work for a company that is truly making a difference in people’s lives.
They are currently looking to add a Sr. Quality Manager to their team. Main duties include:
- Ensuring all products are meeting AS 9100 regulatory requirements
- Supporting new product development during concept phase
- Lead CAPA processes
- Hire, train and lead a small team of Quality Technicians/Engineers
- Aid in setting up new processes and visual measurement (CMM) systems
- Use AQL and Gage R&R to analyze and improve quality processes
- BS degree in an engineering field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in quality leadership ideally in a aerospace manufacturing plant (not required)
- Strong machining (CNC or CMM) knowledge
- Strong experience ensuring products are adhering to AS or ISO regulations
- Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.