|Posted On||Sep 21, 2022|
Job ID: #26678
Over the years, our client has developed hundreds of patents and continues to dominate their industry. Now, they are expanding their market and growing. They realize that the most important asset to their success is their employees and they empower them to perform exceptionally well in their roles. They also take care of their workforce with a great benefits plan that includes a bonus, low cost healthcare benefits, and an excellent 401k match. This is your chance to join their team as a Production Supervisor.
- Growing company
- Excellent work culture with supportive management
- Bonus plan, unrivaled 401k match, and low cost benefits
- Ability to make a mark on company by empowering production employees
Duties of the Production Supervisor include:
- Motivating, training and leading production employees
- Assigning employee roles based on production needs
- Ensuring company safety and quality standards are being met
- Ensuring production levels are being met
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce downtime
- Evaluating production levels and proposing adjustments for efficiency
Requirements for the Production Supervisor include:
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or related leadership role in a manufacturing plant
- Proven experience leading and motivating production personnel
- Strong communication and people skills
- An on-the-floor leadership mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.