|Posted On||Sep 21, 2022|
Montgomery, OH area
$60,000 - $80,000
Job ID# 26779
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Work in a team environment
- Great benefits
Our client is a leader in their industry that continues to show growth and perseverance through innovation. They pride themselves on being a supportive/family-friendly environment. They offer very competitive benefits and matching on retirement plans, and they are looking to hire due to growth.
Main duties of the Commodity Buyer include:
• Buying and purchasing specific commodities for company products
• Negotiating with vendors/supplier, both domestic and global, and focusing on cost-savings
• Developing cost analysis w/ suppliers Researching commodity markets for new sourcing development
• Working with Quality and Engineering departments daily on new product development and what will be needed with new products
• Working with the Materials Planners on inventory levels
• Bachelor`s degree is strongly desired
Manufacturing experience required
• Strong negotiation skills and buying experience within a manufacturing company
• Strong in Excel and inventory control
• Experience working within a specific commodity (ideally metal or plastics)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.