|Posted On||Sep 21, 2022|
Montgomery, OH area
Job ID: #26782
Our client is a leading aerospace manufacturer and has seen consistent growth for many years. They are known for their innovation and commitment to quality. They are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- Team oriented company
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, 401K, etc.)
- Competitive salary
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and mentoring a couple Buyers
- Driving continuous improvements
- Strategic sourcing and negotiating
- Evaluating and managing suppliers
- Ensuring ISO compliance
- Leading purchasing
- Managing budgets
- Reducing costs
- Root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Maintaining department budgets
- Improving processes and being a strategic leader
To be considered for the Supply Chain Manager position, you must have:
- A BS degree and at least 5 years of previous purchasing and strategic experience
- Previous materials/supply chain management in a manufacturing or chemical facility
- Experience with ERP - any is ok
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Key skills: Supply Chain, Materials Management, Strategic Sourcing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.