|Posted On||Sep 21, 2022|
$70,000 - $80,000
Job ID: #26786
Our client west of Indianapolis, IN is a global automotive manufacturer who is looking to hire due to growth. They offer tremendous compensation packages that include a lucrative base salary, bonus that pays out twice annually, matching 401(k), and relocation assistance for top talent. You will join an organization that has a very family-friendly and flexible work environment, be offered a great benefits package, and have the opportunity to make a major impact immediately.
The current opening is for a Maintenance Supervisor. Main duties include:
- Establish maintenance department objectives and communicate them to maintenance personnel
- Assign maintenance associate responsibilities, schedules, and outline duties
- Assist in the troubleshooting and repair of production equipment and systems
- Identify the root-cause of equipment issues and implement robust solutions
- Ensure maintenance associates have adequate training to ensure success
- Assist with developing/implementing lean/CI type events
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Multi-craft maintenance background in both mechanical and electrical functions preferred
- Hands-on, strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent leaders, great communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.