|Posted On||Sep 22, 2022|
$65,000 - $95,000
Job ID: #26784
Our client west of Indianapolis, IN is a global automotive manufacturer who is looking to hire due to growth. They offer tremendous compensation packages that include a lucrative base salary, bonus that pays out twice annually, matching 401(k), and relocation assistance for top talent. You will join an organization that has a very family-friendly and flexible work environment, be offered a great benefits package, and have the opportunity to make a major impact immediately.
The current opening is for a Manufacturing Engineer. Main duties include:
- Assist in the design/development of company products
- Develop assembly and production concepts, implement into the manufacturing process
- Define the process steps and sequence of operations
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve manufacturing efficiencies
- Improve cycle times, production efficiencies, yields, and increase safety/ergonomics
- Prepare equipment and systems specifications
- B.S. in engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience with 3D CAD, solid modeling
- Project management experience
- Hands-on ability, desire to be a plant-floor problem-solver
- Prior experience in automation, controls, etc. desired
- Must be a self-starter, highly analytical, detail-oriented
- Strong ability to analyze and troubleshoot equipment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.