|Posted On||Oct 05, 2022|
$65,000 - $85,000
Job ID: #26806
For nearly half a century, our client has been a premier supplier of products used in a wide array of industries. From automotive to household products, you will find their hand in all kinds of consumer goods. Despite their continued success and stability, our client is always looking to make their product lines better. Currently, they are looking for a Project Engineer.
- Secure business and job
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Ability to make your mark on a wide array of products
Duties of the Project Engineer include:
- Work with customers to understand their needs and product expectations
- Be the technical point of contact between the customers, engineering, and other internal departments
- Answer technical questions from customers and continually update them through product lifecycle
- Analyze part blueprints and engineering documentation to determine manufacturability
- Determine tooling and equipment needs for product launches and assist with procurement
- Some travel to facilities to oversee new product launches
- Complete progress reports throughout product lifecycle
- Research and stay up to date on product and industry trends
- Assist with cost savings ideas and activities as it pertains to product design and materials
Requirements for the Project Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technical field
- Strong communication skills and project management skills
- Technical and engineering knowledge through experience
- Ability to do some minor travel (less than 25%) to manufacturing facilities in North America
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.