|Posted On||Oct 18, 2022|
Newark, OH area
This ISO certified global leader is the largest company in their industry. Through their processes they are helping the environment reduce waste and emissions. Our client is in need of a Process Engineer.
Why should you apply?
- Growing company
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Great bonus potential
As Process Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Equipment layout and installation
- Process improvements and optimization
- Cost reductions
- Capital improvement projects support
- Ensuring safety
- Risk analysis
- Data collection and analysis
To be considered for the Process Engineer position you must have:
- A BS degree or higher, ideally in Chemical, Metallurgical or Materials Science Engineering along with 3+ years of experience, ideally in heavy manufacturing
- Hands-on ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Key skills: Metallurgy, Process Improvements, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.