|Posted On||Oct 19, 2022|
$60,000 - $70,000
Due to growth, our client is currently searching for a Sales Engineer. You will be offered job stability, excellent hourly compensation, tremendous benefits including matching 401(k), and the opportunity to make an immediate difference for the company. You will be able to utilize your troubleshooting/technical mind to solve problems, increase production, and move the company forward in the right direction.
The current opening is for a Sales Engineer. Main duties include:
- Analyze engineering estimates and prepare customer quotations for new parts and revisions to current parts
- Manage new model projects from start to finish
- Interaction with customer to facilitate selling process and resolve issues
- Perform cost reviews and prepare sales documents to determine profitability
- Business development activities with new and current customers
- Develop, source and order packaging for product
- Complete customer documentation
- BS degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Prior automotive industry experience preferred, or past technical sales
- Excellent selling and negotiating skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.