|Posted On||Oct 19, 2022|
Norwalk, OH area
This ISO 9001 certified company has been manufacturing technically superior, high quality products for over 75 years. They have won numerous awards for their inventions, productivity improvements and innovation. They are a world leader and pride themselves on their commitment to their customers. Our client is in need of a Production Supervisor for 2nd shift.
Why should you apply?
- Community centered company
- Paid OT after 40 hours
- Growing company focused on continuous improvements
As Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees
- Improving KPI for manufacturing
- Resolving issues; determining root cause
- Ensuring plant safety and product quality
- Driving continuous improvements
- Reducing waste
To be considered for the Production Supervisor position you must have:
- A degree is preferred but not required, along with at least 3 years of previous production supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience with Lean/process improvements
Key skills: Manufacturing, Supervision, Production
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.