|Posted On||Oct 31, 2022|
|Salary||$30-$40 per hour|
Columbus, OH area (southern region)
$30.00/hour - $40.00/hour
26881Our client is well-established and has been manufacturing products for 150 years. They pride themselves on their high quality, industry innovations and being a global leader. They are in need of an E&I Drafter to join their team.
As E&I Drafter, you will be responsible for:
- Completing CAD drawings for capital projects
- Making day to day drawing modifications
- Turning engineering sketches and flow sheets into P&IDs, instrument loop sheets and electrical motor elementary drawings
- Creating new, updating and incorporating vendor data into electrical drawings
Requirements of the E&I Drafter:
- Understanding of DCS and PLCs
- Previous experience drawing MCC, DCS, PLC, P&ID, Motor Elementary, etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with electrical and safety standards is preferred
Key skills: AutoCAD, Drafting, ElectricalPlease apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.