|Posted On||Oct 31, 2022|
Indianapolis, IN area
$52,000-$57,000/year plus paid OT
From concept through completion, this company prides itself on high quality. They manufacture products used by consumers all over the world and are the leader in their industry. They are innovative and have state of the art equipment and technology. Currently, our client is in need of a Quality Coordinator to join their team.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacations, holidays and more!
- Paid OT (after 45 hours)
- Growing, fast-paced company
- Relocation assistance may be provided
Duties and responsibilities of the Quality Coordinator include:
- Root cause analysis, investigations and corrective actions
- Determining and implementing solutions to issues
- Supporting new model projects and developing schedules
- Performing continuous improvements
- Developing and implementing inspection standards
- Developing control plans, FMEA, PPAP, APQP
- Quality documentation
- Ensuring quality products
Requirements of the Quality Coordinator:
- At least 1 year of quality control experience
- BS degree is preferred, but not required; equivalent experience will be considered
- Experience with 8D, PFMEA, root cause analysis, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Go-getter; able to work independently
Key skills: Quality, Automotive, APQP
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.