|Posted On||Nov 04, 2022|
Springfield, OH area
This company manufactures top quality products that go beyond international standards. They provide innovative solutions for a wide variety of industries. They have almost 3000 employees throughout their corporation and are a global leader, offering outstanding benefits and a great work atmosphere. Our client is in need of a Process Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities of the Process Engineer include:
- Improving plant processes and process troubleshooting
- Leading continuous improvements
- Managing capital equipment projects
- Purchasing and installing new equipment
- Ensuring plant safety
- Providing technical support and training
- BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or similar, along with co-ops, internships and/or at least two years of experience
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in paper manufacturing or similar is highly preferred
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. For more information, please call us at 614-760-5799 and email your resume in Word format to Dublin@omnione.com . Please visit www.omnione.com for additional career opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.