|Posted On||Nov 07, 2022|
Bluffton, IN area
$45,000-$65,000 plus paid OT
Job ID: #26886
This world-class, innovative corporation is TS16949, ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified and prides themselves on manufacturing high quality product by not only meeting but exceeding customer expectations. They work with their customers to determine their needs and quickly provide positive solutions that improve efficiency, quality and safety. They supply major automotive companies which leads to high demand and constant production. Our client is in need of a Quality Engineer.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent benefits
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity for promotion
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Medical, dental, etc.
- Growing company with upward mobility!
Duties and responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Working with suppliers and customers and resolving issues
- Preparing quality documentation and paperwork (FMEA, Control Plans, CPK)
- Leading corrective actions and root cause analysis
- Creating presentations
- Traveling to customer sites when needed
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A degree in engineering is preferred; strong technical experience will be considered, along with co-op or internship experience
- Experience working in automotive manufacturing is ideal
- Strong problem-solving ability
- This is not a hands-on, wrench turning role
- Experience with PPAP, SPC, root cause analysis, etc. is a plus
- Some relocation assistance will be provided
Key Skills: Quality, Automotive, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.