|Posted On||Nov 07, 2022|
Ann Arbor, MI
Job ID: #26872
For over 60 years, this privately held company has been one of the area’s top designers and builders of custom automated equipment for some of the region’s most demanding manufacturers. With a close-knit family culture, they offer the chance for their employees to interact with key decision makers and have their voices heard. To keep up with demand trends, they are actively looking to hire a Designer
Why you should apply:
- Privately held company with global reach
- Minimal Travel
- Diversified customer base
Responsibilities of the Designer include:
- Transferring 2-D models and drawings into 3-D designs, while creating new component and part designs.
- Partnering with sales, manufacturing, and quality departments to determine design specifications, costs, and feasibility.
Requirements of the Designer Engineer include:
- An Associate’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience designing components or parts with 3-D modeling software, preferably Solidworks
- Experience with FEA or CAE software preferred.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.