|Posted On||Nov 07, 2022|
Dayton, OH area
Our client, located near Dayton is part of one of the areas largest manufacturing corporations. With industry-leading technology, recent plant expansions, and a highly automated facility, this leading company is positioned for long-term growth and stability. To keep up with recent demand, one of their most urgent needs is for a Controls Engineer.
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Duties and Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Working with plant maintenance and engineering teams to troubleshoot and program all automated plant equipment, including PLCs, HMI, Vision Systems, and plant robotics.
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing operations by designing, selecting, installing, and commissioning new equipment and automated systems to ensure continuous improvement of plant processes, equipment performance, and reliability.
- Developing equipment and devices to provide real time feedback to plant maintenance personnel and machine operators to ensure product and equipment is within safety, quality, and production parameters at all times.
Requirements of the Controls Engineer include:
- A two-year technical degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Previous plant controls engineering experience, including PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, robotics, and Vision Systems
- PLC programming
- Capital projects
- Heavy manufacturing
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.