|Posted On||Nov 08, 2022|
Bogart, GA area
For almost 65 years our client has been manufacturing products that are the best in the industry. They are also a solutions provider, known for their performance, safety and innovation. Our client is in need of a few Manufacturing Engineers to join their team.
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing capital projects
- Training Associates on new processes and equipment
- Auditing production lines
- Updating plant layouts
- Troubleshooting equipment and processes
- Leading and driving continuous improvements
- Developing equipment specifications
- Ensuring plant safety
- Translating designs into a manufactured product
- Programming and troubleshooting PLCs and robots
To be considered for the Manufacturing Engineer position, you must have:
- A BS in Engineering along with at least two years of previous process/manufacturing engineering experience
- Hands-on ability
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Key skills: Manufacturing, Engineering, Process Improvements
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.