|Posted On||Nov 10, 2022|
Job ID: #26894
For over 50 years, our client has produced top of the line products and you likely use their supplies in your home and workplace. They provide a relaxed and friendly working environment where employees can make a difference each day. As a result, they have a high employee retention rate. Currently, they are looking to hire a Maintenance Clerk.
- Good company retention rate
- Growing company that is adding personnel
- Relaxed working atmosphere
Duties of the Maintenance Clerk include:
- Schedule preventative and predictive maintenance
- Issues maintenance work orders
- Maintain and update status of maintenance repairs and projects
- Verify finished maintenance work orders
- Purchase maintenance resources and spare parts
- Monitor and update maintenance/spare part inventory
Requirements for the Maintenance Clerk include:
- Previous manufacturing maintenance and preventative maintenance experience
- Ability to understand blueprints
- Proactive maintenance mindset
- Interpersonal skills to work cross functionally with production, maintenance, and management
- Ability to do some travel (reimbursement included)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.