|Posted On||Nov 10, 2022|
|Salary||$18-$25 per hour|
$18 - $24 per hour
Job ID :#26896
This company was founded in the mid-1800`s and has always been a leader in their industry. Today, they are a global leader and sell their product in over 25 countries. Customers include leading companies in the automotive, aerospace, energy, marine, and agriculture industries. At this manufacturing location, you will be a part of a global organization, but will enjoy a family-friendly and flexible work environment. You will be well compensated, offered great benefits, matching 401(k), vacation, and much more.
The current opening is for a Material/Crib Technician. Main duties include:
- Manage inbound/outbound material from the material crib to support production
- Ensure accurate levels of inventory
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Standardize and maintain carts behind machines
- Place purchase orders for Kanban items
- Update/create Standard Work documents
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior work experience with ERP system is preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a material management or warehouse administration position
- Ability to lift heavy (50 pounds) packages and materials
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.