|Posted On||Nov 14, 2022|
Atlanta, GA area
Job ID: #26811
Our client has been manufacturing high quality products for over 150 years. They are a world leader and their products can be found in households across the country. They are proud of their history, innovation and continued success. They are looking to add a Material Planner to their team.
As Material Planner you will be responsible for:
- Determining material requirements needed to support production
- Ensuring company goals are achieved and deadlines met
- Improving processes
- Generating purchase orders or contract releases
- Performing daily cycle counts
- Monitoring inventory
- Sourcing, tracking and monitoring suppliers
- Tracking schedules
- Placing orders
- Maintaining KanBan for inventoried materials
To be considered for the Material Planner position, you must have:
- At least 3 years of previous inventory control experience in a manufacturing facility. A degree is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office and MRP
Key skills: Planning, Inventory, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.