|Posted On||Nov 16, 2022|
Long term stability is secured with this automotive supplier. Not only are they a premier supplier in their industry, they have business secured for a decade and beyond. Currently, they are looking to add a Process Engineer to their team
- Paid overtime
- Secure business and job
- Ability to make your mark on processes in a non-union facility
Duties of the Process Engineer include:
- Implement corrective actions and process improvements that improve efficiency
- Perform process layout and new product launch duties
- Develop and re-write SOPs that are aimed at improving efficiency
- Gather production statistics, analyze data, and provide solutions to reduce waste and improve efficiency
- Work with operators and engineering to determine ways to increase efficiency
Requirements for the Process Engineer position:
- A four-year engineering degree or similar technical field
- Previous process improvement experience in manufacturing
- Able to communicate and work with all levels manufacturing plant
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.