|Posted On||Nov 16, 2022|
Dayton, OH, remote work available
While most know our international manufacturing client for their innovative spirit, the people that work here know them for providing an exciting and collaborative atmosphere in which any skilled professional can thrive! This global producer has recently expanded and is able to provide the boost you're looking for in your career. Currently, they are looking for a Tax Manager with manufacturing experience to join their team!
Why should you apply?
- High-profile position, corporate facing
- Great benefits, start day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent vacation package
Duties and responsibilities of the Tax Manager include:
- Review and prepare corporate income tax filings by CPA firms
- Prepare tax reports for property tax, use tax, and annual reports
- Complete tax account reconciliations
- Oversee internal and external audits and corporate tax compliance calendar
- Review revenue and supplier contracts and provide guidance & support to finance team
Requirements of the Tax Manager include:
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar, Master’s or CPA preferred
- Familiarity with ERP/MRP systems, SAP preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced Excel skillset
- The ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.