|Posted On||Nov 17, 2022|
Elkhart, IN area
Job ID: #26910
Our client has become the proven leader in their industry over the last 15 years. They manufacture and assemble high quality products that can truly be used by everyone. They continue to lead the way in innovation, design and environmental consciousness. They are looking to hire a Controller to join their team.
As Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Being the plant financial leader
- Working with the General Manager and multiple plant departments
- Developing business reviews, annual operating plans and strategic plans for the plant
- Financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Tracking metrics
- Maintaining accounting controls and compliance
- Providing accounting support for accruals, revenue, expenses and capital projects
To be considered for the Controller role you must have:
- A BS degree or higher, along with at least 5 years of previous accounting leadership experience in a manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication skills; Strong attention to detail, analytical
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with MS Office and ERP
Key skills: Accounting, Manufacturing, Leadership
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.