|Posted On||Nov 17, 2022|
|Salary||$30-$35 per hour|
Job ID: #26909
For a quarter of a century, our client has been a premier supplier of products for the automotive industry. Despite their continued success and increasing business, our client is always looking to make their production better and more efficient. Currently, our client is looking for hands-on Maintenance Technician to work on that equipment in their production department.
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment to improve efficiency and operating conditions
- Replace and repair broken parts and equipment
- Assist with equipment instillation
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work off shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.