|Posted On||Nov 21, 2022|
Job ID: #26913
$65,000-$70,000 plus paid overtime
As part of one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Production Planner with high-volume manufacturing experience.
- Internal growth opportunities
- Paid Overtime
- Excellent benefits cost and coverage
- Minimal turnover
Responsibilities of the Production Planner include:
- Utilize company-wide ERP system to manage, prioritize, and schedule production and workflow based on customer demand
- Create production plans while accounting for planned downtime and maintenance schedules
- Provide late order and inventory reports to the finance and supply chain groups
- Communicate finished goods availability with sales and customer service teams
- Partner with operations and corporate schedulers to identify capacity constraints
Requirements of the Production Planner include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
- APICS certification or similar preferred
- Experience utilizing an ERP/MRP platform and scheduling in a high-volume production environment
- Great communication skills and the ability to move into a plant leadership role
- Production scheduling
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.