|Posted On||Dec 07, 2022|
$55,000 – 70,000
For over 50 years, this company has established an efficient production system that provides talented individuals with a career that is filled with job security, opportunity and challenges. Their expertise is highly valued by all of their clients and allows for the delivery of high quality products and customer satisfaction worldwide. In addition to the perks provided by the job environment, you will be offered a comprehensive benefits package which includes perks like paid overtime, 401k match, onsite health clinic, and more. Currently, they are looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team.
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity to make your mark in a challenging work environment
- Job stability
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Improve yields, cycle times, and efficiency through process improvement initiatives in machining
- Develop and perform layout of processes for new product launches
- Assist with the troubleshooting of machining equipment
- Develop fixtures and tooling for machining equipment
- Modifying current production processes through equipment selection, tooling development and changeovers, layout changes, etc.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience
- Ability to work independently
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.