|Posted On||Dec 08, 2022|
$72,000 to $82,000
Here is an opportunity to take your education and experience to launch your career with a company that will provide you with the opportunity to get involved with diverse activities each day. This company has grown steadily over the last three decades and is in a position to be very successful in the future. They are currently expanding their facilities capabilities and are searching for a talented engineer to join their team. The company will provide you with an excellent benefit package.
As a Controls Engineer for company, you will be responsible for:
- Programming, integrating, installing, and troubleshooting PLCs and other automated equipment Maintaining electrical and automated equipment and making necessary changes to ensure the highest performance possible
- Assisting with automation capital equipment projects
- Ensuring top performance of all automated equipment
- Working with other departments on controls and automation issues
- Training maintenance personnel on PLCs and automation equipment troubleshooting
Requirements for the Controls Engineer position include:
- Experience as a Controls Engineer or Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Experience programming, maintaining, and troubleshooting PLCs and other automated equipment
- Team based mentality, good communications skills, self-directed
- A two-year engineering degree
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.