|Posted On||Dec 13, 2022|
Sandusky, OH area
$65,000 - $70,000
Job ID #26949
Our client is a global manufacturing organization with sites located across the US and the globe. Their Northern Ohio production facility is growing and expanding rapidly. Having come out of the pandemic with virtually no losses in personnel or production, they are set to continue amazing growth throughout 2023.
Just some of the perks of working for this organization:
- Culture- they are widely known for this, and pride themselves on being a very collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Growth- they offer tremendous development within the organization and often promote internally
- Full range of benefits including strong 401k matching, profit sharing, and excellent vacation/PTO
- Strategic/forward thinking company that always looks for future growth
- Strategically identify and source new suppliers
- Lead negotiations on current products and future potential suppliers
- Work closely with Engineering and Quality on product changes
- Oversee On-Time Delivery, purchasing terms, contracts, and shipping/stocking programs
- Travel- just 10-20%, to new potential suppliers to secure new agreements
- BS degree- required
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Buyer within manufacturing or warehousing operations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Engineering knowledge (Lean, Six Sigma) highly preferred but not required
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.