|Posted On||Jan 20, 2023|
$95,000 to $110,000
Job ID 26968
This global corporation has a local manufacturing plant that is launching several new products over the next few years. The company is known for creating career progression plans for their employees. This has created an environment where engineers enjoy their current challenges while they are looking forward to future growth. The company has an excellent benefit package with minimal employee contribution, the plan includes retirement and bonuses. This growth has created a need to add a talented Chemical Engineer to their team.
- Nice work life balance
- Good culture
- Solid benefit package
- Improving current and new manufacturing processes
- Continuous improvement of processes and quality Identify equipment improvements and provide specifications
- Troubleshooting problems, establish root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Participating in capital equipment projects
- Ensuring plant safety and quality standards are met
To be considered for this Chemical Process Engineering role:
- A four-year engineering degree
- 10 years of process engineering experience
- Proven experience and accomplishments with manufacturing process improvements
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis, metrics, and other data analysis
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. Please contact us for an interview. Please directly email us a Word copy of your resume. Email address is email@example.com Please visit www.omnione.com for other opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.