|Posted On||Jan 05, 2023|
Atlanta, GA area
This automotive manufacturer has been experiencing steady growth. They offer excellent benefits, a great work atmosphere and competitive salaries! They are looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team.
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Improving processes
- Following capital projects from quoting through installation
- Supporting process development and APQP
- Creating PFMEA, DOE, process flow charts, etc.
- Ensuring plant safety
- Reducing costs
- Modifying equipment per ECN
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering is highly preferred, along with previous automotive manufacturing experience
- Hands-on ability and be a team player
- Experience with/exposure to PLC, robotics, etc.
- Experience with APQP and PPAP
- Excellent communication skills
Key skills: Manufacturing, Engineering, Automotive
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.