|Posted On||Jan 09, 2023|
Crown Point, IN
Our client has recently benefited from millions in upgrades for their Northwest Indiana facility. Not only have they benefited from corporate green to modernize their equipment, they are environmentally green in their manufacturing processes. They use recycled material to make their products and produce minimal waste during manufacturing, so as to leave a negligible footprint ecologically. Currently, our client is looking for a Trainer to join their team.
- Corporate investment in facility
- Environmentally conscious company
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program
Duties of the Manufacturing Trainer include:
- Organizing and leading training for new hire employees, as well as training for current personnel
- Guiding new hire orientation
- Developing and improving training programs for employees
- Ensuring employees have successful completion of training
- Monitoring the progress of new hire employees
- Developing methods to refresh training tips
- Assisting with employee promotion training and orientation
- Working closely with HR to maintain all training records and documentation
Requirements for the Manufacturing Trainer position include:
- Previous experience leading work training of individuals
- Manufacturing, warehousing, or similar environment experience
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Proven communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.