|Posted On||Jan 11, 2023|
SE Columbus/Lancaster, OH area
$65,000 - $70,000
Our client is a global automotive manufacturing organization that has a large machining, fabrication and welding operation in a small town outside of Columbus, OH. This company will offer you stability and growth. The benefits are very competitive in cost and they match nicely on 401k plans. Bonuses have been paying out over 100% in recent years, and perhaps the most unique benefit is that you’ll get a chance to wear several hats and become a key contributor to a major organization.
Main duties of the Materials Specialist include:
- Use SAP/MRP daily for the planning and materials support of all plant production
- Determine and fix any supplier issues
- Manage inventory control
- Work closely with Plant Logistics for identifying ways to improve overall procurement
- Strong materials planning experience within high-volume manufacturing
- Exceptional SAP skills
- Strong inventory control experience
- Proven experience working directly with suppliers
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.