|Posted On||Jan 12, 2023|
Lansing, MI Area
$70,000 - $90,000
Our client is a local engineering consulting firm that has seen expanded growth for the past 25 years. This company will offer you stability and growth opportunities with amazing benefits such as PTO, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, 401(k) and more. They are looking for driven and eager Mechanical Engineers of any experience level to join their team and work on projects in the commercial, industrial, healthcare, education, institutional, and municipal fields. This position will be a mix of office work, field work and meetings at the jobsite where you will collaborate with other engineering professionals.
Main duties of the Mechanical Engineer include:
- Design and analysis for HVAC systems, fire protection, and plumbing
- Ensuring the installation of equipment has been done properly
- Meet with clients to discuss their technical and engineering needs
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- CAD and/or REVIT experience preferred but not required
- Construction experience preferred but not required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Overtime Opportunities
- Profit Sharing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.